Corporate Governance Services
It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently
Good Governance or Governance Best Practices is an operating philosophy that must align with stakeholder expectations, brand image, government, regulatory, and societal expectations. This requires consistent management, well thought out policies and processes.
Governance best practices must be efficient and cost effective so they don’t interfere with growth and profits. They must focus on the priorities which could have serious impacts such as brand image damage or CRA revoking a charity’s status.
Your Governance Consultants
That is why our governance services make so much sense. We provide independent expertise and experience, prioritizing governance services to ensure that all critical governance practices are met efficiently and cost effectively.
- Associates with diverse industry and business expertise to ensure the organization receives the critical governance services it needs without wasting resources on unnecessary practices
- Independent governance services and reporting enable you and your team to focus on what really matters, the business of the organization
- Public Companies: Corporate governance services including, securities commissions compliance, annual and quarterly filings, exchange compliance, corporate reporting, annual returns, corporate secretary outsourcing
- Non Profit Governance Services: cost effective expertise ensuring compliance with CRA guidance, allowable activities, charity purpose, receipting practices, annual returns, corporate secretary outsourcing
- Operational procedures – design & documentation – internal controls, governance practices, employment standards act compliance, accessibility, data protection, privacy
Contact us today for more information or to see if you qualify for a free, no obligation, 3 hr. consultation!